Creating Value in Asia
Mapletree is a leading Asia-focused real estate development, investment and capital management company headquartered in Singapore.
Mapletree Investments Pte Ltd is a leading real estate company, focusing strategically on the key growth centres of Asia. Our track record of building award-winning projects and generating consistent returns across various real estate classes are testament to our key strengths as a developer, investor and capital manager. As at 31 March 2014, Mapletree has an asset under management of S$24.6 billion worth of office, logistics, industrial, residential, serviced apartments, retail and mixed-use properties across Asia.
Presently, we manage four Singapore-listed real estate investment trusts (REITs) as well as six private real estate funds comprising a diverse portfolio of assets.
Our portfolio includes VivoCity, Singapore’s largest retail and lifestyle destination mall and Mapletree Business City, a state-of-the-art business hub at Singapore’s Alexandra area. We have also extended our real estate expertise overseas with large-scale development projects such as the Mapletree Business City Shanghai and VivoCity Shanghai, Future City and Nanhai Business City in China and other notable developments across Asia.
To cement our commitment to the region, we have established offices in Singapore, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea and Vietnam.
Quick facts about Mapletree*:
- About 1,700 employees
- Headquartered in Singapore at Mapletree Business City
- Operating out of seven countries in Asia, with assets in the US and Australia
- Total owned and managed assets of S$24.6 billion (AUM ratio - 2.9:1; 47% overseas assets versus 53% Singapore assets)
- Average Return of Invested Equity 14.1% (starting from FY09/10)
- Over 90 awards and accolades for investment and capital management, building excellence, business sustainability and service experience