Mapletree is a leading real estate development, investment and capital management company headquartered in Singapore.
Mapletree Investments Pte Ltd (Mapletree) is focused on delivering value to its stakeholders through its asset-light business model that maximises capital efficiency. In executing a business strategy that combines the roles of real estate development, investment and capital management, Mapletree has generated consistently high returns to its stakeholders, and established a track record for building award-winning development projects across various real estate classes.
As at 31 March 2016, Mapletree owns and manages S$34.7 billion of office, retail, logistics, industrial, residential, corporate lodging/serviced apartment and student housing properties. Presently, Mapletree manages four Singapore-listed real estate investment trusts (REITs) and five private real estate funds, which hold a diverse portfolio of assets in Singapore and Asia Pacific. Outside of Asia, Mapletree is strengthening its global presence in markets such as Australia, Europe and the US.
The Group has also established an extensive network of offices in Singapore, China, Hong Kong SAR, India, Japan, Malaysia, South Korea, Vietnam, Australia and the UK.
Mapletree’s portfolio includes award-winning properties in Singapore such as VivoCity, Mapletree Business City and Tata Communications Exchange, as well as mixed-use developments in the region such as Mapletree Business City Shanghai and VivoCity Shanghai, and Nanhai Business City in China.
Quick facts about Mapletree:
- Over 2,000 employees
- Headquartered in Singapore at Mapletree Business City
- Offices across 10 economies in Asia Pacific and Europe
- Total assets under management (AUM) of $34.7 billion*
- Five-year Average Return of Invested Equity (ROIE) at 13.3%*
- Five-year Net Asset Value compounded annual growth rate (NAV CAGR) of 11.8%*
- Over 180 awards and accolades for investment and capital management, building excellence, business sustainability and service experience