Key Facts
Adding value to real estate
Joint Venture - Mapletree Redwood Data Centre Trust

Mapletree Redwood Data Centre Trust (MRDCT)
MRDCT is an unlisted single purpose trust jointly formed by Mapletree Investments Pte Ltd and Mapletree Industrial Trust (MIT) to acquire 14 data centres located in the United States. Under the joint venture agreement, Mapletree Investments holds a 60% interest in MRDCT, while MIT holds the remaining 40%. The acquisition of the 14 data centres, which are strategically located in established data centre markets across the US, was completed in December 2017 and serves to extend Mapletree group’s footprint in the fast growing data centre sector. These data centres are sited on freehold land and have a total net lettable area of approximately 2.3 million square feet. This portfolio is anchored by long leases with high-quality tenants from a diverse range of industries.

The co-invested portfolio of 14 data centres includes: 

  • 2 Christie Heights, Leonia
  • 180 Peachtree Street, Atlanta
  • 402 Franklin Road, Brentwood
  • 1001 Windward Concourse, Alpharetta
  • 1221 Coit Road, Plano
  • 1805 Center Park Drive, Charlotte
  • 2000 Kubach Road, Philadelphia
  • 2775 Northwoods Parkway
  • 3300 Essex Drive, Richardson
  • 5000 South Bowen Road, Arlington
  • 5150 McCrimmon Parkway, Morrisville
  • 7337 Trade Street, San Diego
  • 19675 W Ten Mile Road, Southfield
  • N15W24250 Riverwood Drive, Pewaukee